Today is Tuesday. That means it’s time for another Random Tuesday post. And I’m seriously loving this deal cause I’m still having some difficulty getting my thoughts organized so that I can create a post about a single topic with a beginning, middle, and end. Preferably with some of the funny stuffed inside. So, without further ado…
- We’re having Pumpkin’s birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese – I have a real love/hate relationship with this place. I love that it is convenient but I hate the noise and germs.
- This new book club book that I’m reading is excellent! Here is the info in case you want to check it out. I really do recommend it.
- I’ve had it with this tiredness. Enough already.
- And this right here is one of the reasons I haven’t eaten pork in about 8 years.
- There are only 10 weeks left in the school year. WTH??!!
- Honey bunny has another project to do for school. This one on a local landmark. It’s due April 1st and unfortunately that’s not an April Fool’s joke.
- My father is leaving for the Philippines tomorrow night without my step-mom and I’m freaking out about it.
- He’s been having chemo and radiation treatments since December. This is prolly one of the reasons I can’t keep my thoughts straight.
- Rules of Engagement was a laugh riot again last night. Did you miss it? Shame on you. Set your tivo up right now for next week. You don’t want to miss it again. EVER.
- My cousin just sent me a random text of a joke: Why do leprechauns laugh when they run? Because the grass tickles their nuts.
- I really don’t like this time of year.
- And I don’t mean early Spring-time.
- The weather was so nice out earlier that I seriously thought about skipping out of work for the rest of the day.
- Hahahahaha, like that would ever happen.
- I think I might need a vacation.
Thanks for listening (or reading, if you must be technical),