1. How many times will you break and/or lose your cell phone in 2008?
Knock on wood… not even once. So far I’ve never lost or broken my cell phone or PDA and now that I have an iPhone, I’m really gonna do my best to make sure that it’s never broken, lost or stolen! Although, if I do happen to break something on the phone, I bet we’ll have the part for it. And now, for a shameless, shameless plug, go here if you’ve broken your screen or lost an accessory.
2. If for one year (2008) you could choose to be any age, what age would you be and why?
I guess I’d have to say 24, because I was done with school and had a decent job ~working for my Dad wasn’t a bad gig~ and we got to travel and go partying!! Plus, the recovery time was much, much quicker. Sadly, I’m tired for days after over-indulging the libations these days.
3. In past years, what New Year’s resolution did you break the fastest?
I never set New Year’s resolutions. What’s the point. If you’re going to make a change in your life, then make it. It could be a bloody Tuesday in March, who cares.
4. Who do you NOT want to see in 2008?
Any more President Bush speeches or President Bush pictures or President Bush in any format. 357 days left and counting…
5. On New Year’s Eve, do you:
a) Fall asleep at 9:00 p.m. (like you do any other night.)
b) Barely make it to midnight with your significant other/family.
c) Hit the town like a party animal until at least 1:00 a.m.
The last few years have been B. There was a time long, long ago that we did C but like I said, it was long, long ago. Pre-Gremlins.
6. What word or phrase will you hear your significant other or best friend say most often in 2008?
The husband: “I have so much work to do! I’m so busy right now!”
7. What 2008 movie or book are you most looking forward to?
Just saw Atonement and loved it. I’m also looking forward to the new Indiana Jones. I can’t wait for Bleeding Dust to be published.
8. Are you more likely to get fired from a job or get a big promotion in 2008?
Well, I should hope I’m not gonna get fired considering I’m one of the bosses. And it’s unlikely that I will get a big promotion since I’m one of the bosses.
9. What new thing would you mix with chocolate in 2008?
A friend just told me that chocolate and champagne is really delightful. So I’ll probably give that a try.
10. What celebrity headline do you foresee in 2008?
I think we’ll see more of the same.
11. How many people will you romantically kiss in 2008?
Well, I get around you know, so this number could be fairly high… HAHAHA. Just the one and only husband. Whom I love and adore.